Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

My family inspires me

some girls in R12.JPGHello, my name is Drew. I am a year 8, currently attending Glen Taylor School. I am in Room 12 and my teacher’s name is Miss Siale.
As a learner I enjoy spending time with my friends, family and having fun. I also like learning new things too! My favourite subject is Maths because of the upcoming challenges. My goal for this year is to be a great leader towards the rest of the school.  One of the challenges that I have faced is, being confident in myself.

This year I look forward to getting to know my peers better and understand them a lot more. Some of my achievements so far are making great friends and getting to meet new people. I am inspired by my parents because they are great role models.

No comments:

Post a Comment